Grupuri Google nu mai acceptă postările sau abonamentele noi Usenet. Conținutul anterior este în continuare vizibil.

This is what happens to you when you're dumb enough to buy an iPhone - let alone a RED iPhone

4 afișări
Accesați primul mesaj necitit

quicksilver

necitită,
28 iun. 2023, 16:50:0328.06.2023
https://www.yahoo.com/news/two-men-found-guilty-killing-190517112.html
That is what happens to you when you're dumb enough to buy an iPhone.
And particularly when you're dumb enough to pay more for a RED iPhone!

Chris Schram

necitită,
28 iun. 2023, 18:45:2128.06.2023
Fool, you neglected to crosspost to a bunch of irrelevant groups.
Here, let me get you started with a few.

--
chri...@me.com is a filtered spam magnet. Email replies may be lost.
You're better off replying to this newsgroup.

Bob Campbell

necitită,
28 iun. 2023, 22:59:1528.06.2023
Yeah Arlen. Because no one ever commits a crime with an Android phone,
right?

Idiot.

Got those “cross platform ultrasonic file transfers” working yet?

Wolf Greenblatt

necitită,
10 iul. 2023, 16:42:5510.07.2023
I saw that case for a while in the local news for NJ, NY and Pennsylvania.

I didn't look it up other than to read that article, where the guy and his
underage accomplice were convicted of 11 counts associated with murdering
an Army corporal who had traded a red mustang for a white pickup and wanted
his red mustang (which had been sold in the interim) from the murderers.

Yes they were stupid.
Yes they were caught by their phone.

But where does it say the stupid people owned iPhones?
And where does it say those stupid people owned a red iPhone?

As stated, it's not likely they're Android owners due to their stupidity.
But where does it say they were also so dumb as to own a red iPhone?

quicksilver

necitită,
5 aug. 2023, 22:59:0005.08.2023
On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 16:50:37 -0400, quicksilver wrote:

They were sentenced yesterday, each to over 63 years before parole.
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/a-soldiers-tragic-end-how-a-car-sale-gone-bad-took-hayden-harris-life/4559247/

The younger accomplice was given 20 years before reconsideration.
https://www.njherald.com/story/news/courts/2023/08/04/hayden-harris-case-life-sentences-fort-drum-soldier-killers/70523170007/

The judge even said the murderers were incredibly stupid in the four hour
sentencing hearing (two hours for each criminal, read out separately.
https://www.wwnytv.com/2023/08/05/two-will-spend-life-behind-bars-killing-cpl-hayden-harris/

When you realize they were so dumb that they owned a red iPhone,
you realize the true meaning of the senseless stupidity involved.

Bradley

necitită,
3 oct. 2023, 17:43:2903.10.2023
On 8/5/2023 10:59 PM, quicksilver wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Jun 2023 16:50:37 -0400, quicksilver wrote:
>
>> https://www.yahoo.com/news/two-men-found-guilty-killing-190517112.html
>> That is what happens to you when you're dumb enough to buy an iPhone.
>> And particularly when you're dumb enough to pay more for a RED iPhone!
>
> They were sentenced yesterday, each to over 63 years before parole.
> https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/a-soldiers-tragic-end-how-a-car-sale-gone-bad-took-hayden-harris-life/4559247/
>
> The younger accomplice was given 20 years before reconsideration.
> https://www.njherald.com/story/news/courts/2023/08/04/hayden-harris-case-life-sentences-fort-drum-soldier-killers/70523170007/
>
> The judge even said the murderers were incredibly stupid in the four hour
> sentencing hearing (two hours for each criminal, read out separately.
> https://www.wwnytv.com/2023/08/05/two-will-spend-life-behind-bars-killing-cpl-hayden-harris/
>
> When you realize they were so dumb that they owned a red iPhone,
> you realize the true meaning of the senseless stupidity involved.

This criminal was tracked by his iPhone and convicted because of it.
https://www.njherald.com/story/news/politics/courts/2023/05/26/hayden-harris-army-corporal-murder-trial-xo-testifies/70256187007/

"Snyder said he initiated the stop and ended up detaining Mellish,
taking and later processing Mellish's red Apple iPhone for evidence."

This is what happens to people who use red iPhones to commit a crime.
0 mesaje noi